Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coming Up in YA ...

Hola Teens!
I hope that all of your school years are off to a fantastic start.
Here are a few things that have been, and will be, happening in the YA department:

- Come check out my new books!  I just got a TON of new ones in.  Whether you like fantasy, realistic fiction, or mystery, I assure you, there is something there that you will like.
- It's not too late to sign up for our September craft.  On Wednesday, 9/21, we will be making Duct Tape Roses.  If you want to participate, call 860.584.7787 ext 2020 and I'll get you on the list.
- The October movie has been chosen!  We will be showing I am Number 4 on 10/3 at 5:30.  No sign up is required.

Hope to see you at some of the programs.  Make sure to check out the events calendar that I posted on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment