Monday, June 4, 2012

June Events

Bonjour, Readers!

I know you all are counting down the days til June 18th when you can come in and register for Summer Reading.  However, that's not the only date I want you to circle on your calender.  We've got some great programs at the end of the month that are not only highly entertaining, but they will also earn you raffle tickets for Summer Reading prizes!

Monday, June 25th @ 5:30 PM
Teen Movie Night
Stop in for a newly released movie and delicious snacks and beverages.  While I can't tell you the name of the movie on the blog, I can give hints!  It stars The Rock, Josh Hutcherson, and Vanessa Hudgens.  If that's not enough of a clue for you then call the library where I can just tell you the title.

Wednesday, June 27th @ 6 PM
Teen Game Night
Drop in for an Apples to Apples tournament! 

Friday, June 29th @ 12 PM
Fitness Friday w/Healthtrax!
I'm sure that you are all looking to stay in shape this summer.  The library has you covered.  Stop in for a FREE Zumba class!

Alright, gang.  I hope to see you all here soon!

- Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment