Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beneath the Surface

Greetings, All!

     Well, it's official - Summer Reading is here!  Starting tomorrow, you can come down to the Teen department to register, get your candy, and sign up for programs.  Also, on Monday, I will have bonus refreshments for all of you who register on the first day of the program.
     This is another busy week and I look forward to seeing more of you to talk about Summer Reading. I'll be at West Bristol, Hubbell, and South Side this week.
     The last thing I want to mention is that the Weekly Photo and Weekly Craft challenge will be posted by the end of the day.  These are extra ways to earn raffle tickets.  There will also be directions in the post for how to participate.
     That's it for now - I hope to see you all at the Library!

- Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment