Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Reading 2013

Hey Gang,
I've begun my annual school visits to talk about Summer Reading.  Today I visited Greene-Hills and this week will also find me at St. Anthony's, West Bristol, and Edgewood.  I can't wait to visit with all of you to talk about the programs I have for you this summer.
You can actually start registering for Summer Reading next Monday (6/17).  I won't have seen all of you by then at your school, but you should have gotten a flyer at school and you can definitely come down and register at that point.  On Monday, I'll kick off the start of SR with some refreshments in the Teen department.
For those of you looking to get your Summer Reading book, you can also find those in the Teen department.  Look for the books with the blue sticker on the spine.
I hope to see you all next week!

- Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment